Date: 2006-12-25 05:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yuuo.livejournal.com
::HUGS!:: What's been going on?

Date: 2006-12-25 05:44 am (UTC)
beccastareyes: Image of Sam from LotR. Text: loyal (Default)
From: [personal profile] beccastareyes
Merry Christmas, BTW.

Date: 2006-12-25 06:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eiviiaru.livejournal.com
Merry Christmas, and take care; I hope it's a good holiday and as stress-free as it can be.

Date: 2007-04-28 09:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] 4-a-r-l-y.livejournal.com
Hello, Lasafara! My name is Sveta. I live in Moscow, Russia. I am a Christian. I've found you by the interest "metanoia" : )
I would like to read you...

Date: 2007-08-27 03:48 am (UTC)
xenoglossy: (Excel Saga // ex-animate)
From: [personal profile] xenoglossy
<-- Hyatt-mun from CFUD

Date: 2007-12-09 04:01 am (UTC)
shadoewhunter: (you took the words away)
From: [personal profile] shadoewhunter
it's soubi!

i was wondering why your entries never show up.


duuuuuuh....i didn't add your name D:

(is retard)

Date: 2007-12-09 04:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lasafara.livejournal.com
Silly Soubi~

Date: 2008-02-24 07:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] crystaldawn.livejournal.com
I was just talking to Renet and like "o hay I've not talked to lasafara in a long time" so add meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Date: 2008-12-22 09:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sweaterpig.livejournal.com
hi-o! figured I'd drop you a line, as it seems we may be partnered for this exchange thing.
which was rather abrupt, by the way, and I don't know if you've had the chance to make any objections?

Date: 2008-12-22 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lasafara.livejournal.com
I have no objections, unless you have objections, at which point I'll have objections over working with someone who has objections with working with me. ...I like that word.

Anyway! The ultimate point being that I signed on to the partnership thing partially just because I love doing partner-things, and partially because I've been a part of the comm for... damn, like, three or four years now, and still barely know most people. *is kind of a lurker*

So no! No qualms working with you at all! Did you actually want a friending (which I also have no qualms with, because I have filters for anything I really don't want people seeing. The f-lock is mostly to keep family/stalkers/trolls out), or just contact info? I'm not completely comfortable dropping my email on my LJ's front page, but I gave it to slob_child, or I'm willing to LJ-message it to you.

Date: 2008-12-23 06:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sweaterpig.livejournal.com
nope! I think we're all clear on the objections front.
I aigned up for a partner for... basically the same reasons, and it sounded like fun. I think it'll be fun, no?
and as for the friending, why not. (I'm sorta new to LJ, and wasn't sure of the protocol for adding friends.. was I supposed to hit the "add to friends" thing? eh, I'll go do that now. *shifty eyes*)
I sent my email to slob_child, who'll send it along to you, I suppose. If I can figure out how, I'll send you an LJ message.
let's strategize over email?

howdy from lazym

Date: 2009-02-20 11:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lazym.livejournal.com
Hi! Lazym from NaNoWriMo.
I clicked through from your user profile there to find you here.
I'd like to ask you a question or two about last year's NaNo, if you don't mind.
You can email me at lazymle at gmail (dot) com, if you are willing, and we can converse via email.

Thanks much - and congratulations on your win!

Page generated Oct. 12th, 2026 04:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios